We have experience in recording and mixing tracks for Grammy-Award winning artists, vocal professionals, studios like Disney, Nickelodeon and Paramount, as well as live mixing & sound reinforcement for tours, and showcase events. We also have good relationships with various vocal coaches and session performers that may be pulled in for sessions if needed.
Our studio rates will vary depending on the services rendered and the complexity of work. Please contact us for a quote as we will be flexible based on your needs.
- $1,000 per track (includes songwriting, tracking, editing, producing, session work, and mixing)
- $150 / hr music coaching and tour preparation (includes music instruction for each instrument, style coaching, stage presence, and equipment direction)
- Song – $200 Per Track
- EP (3 Track) – $500
- Album (10 Songs) – $1700
- Recording Session – $40 Per Hr w/ engineer
- Recording Block (4hr) – $150 w/ engineer
- Recording Block (8hr) – $250 w/ engineer
- Booth Rental (Audition) – $1 Min (10 Minimum)
- Booth Rental (Audiobook Recording) – 4hr Block – $65
- Audiobook Editing/Mastering/QC – $60 Per Finished Hr
- Audiobook Mastering – $20 Per Finished Hr